A dedication!!!!

I love it when...
: you tell me that u always love me eventhough i always hurt u



The cutest thing you do is...
: when u cool me down with ur jokes n always make me smile when i got touble..also
when i baring atas peha u & u korek my telinga...



The thing I regret most is....
: when i hurt u again & again n when i saw u crying bcoz of my stupid mistake....



You make me mad when...
: i cant make u happy, smile n laugh anymore...



The best memory I have of us is...
: when u waited for me at the bus stop for almost 4 hours in the heavy rain just becoz u want me
to see u r not going anywhere other then just waiting for me and only me...but in return, u just want me to hug u and tell u that i m so so sorry for making u waiting....



I love that little thing you do when...
: u keep say "I LOVE U" eventhough i keep hurting n pushing u....



I cant stand it when you...
: let me to hurt you again n again.......



If I could want anything for you it would be...
: your HEART & LOVE



I remember the day when...
: u spend the whole 2 weeks wif u at my hometown and i hug u every nite!!!



The day we first kissed...
: was the day i surrender my everything for u coz i know that u r my DESTINY



When we first met...
: i saw our future in ur beautiful shinning eyes.....



When we first touched...
: u opened my heart again...



Your best physical feature is...
: ur eyes...


When you get mad...
: i wish i cud just kiss away ur anger..



Even though we may argue at times...
: i want u to know that, i never meant to hurt u and u r the only 1 for me... my everything...



I love you even when...
: we are apart now... coz i still can feel that u r always in my arms....



I do appologize for that time when...
: i can not be the one that u always want to be.....but i always try to be the best that i can be...


You should stay with me because...
: living without u now is just like living in hell.... i m dying coz i living without my "soul".....



Something that I've never told you is...
: i can not answer it coz i told u every single thing about us... i never keep any secret between
us...


This is what you should know..
: all i want is just 1 last chance to get ur love back... i promise u that i will not be the same person as before that always push n "membebel" at u.... i want to build our love back with a very good foundations of love,trust,honesty n loyalty....just have ur faith in me... and try give just 1 last chance....... please baby..... i really n really need u in my life.....!!!!















2 comments:

waaaaaaaaa curik N pnya

January 23, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

ala cyg ku N... nie tag dr N la.. ewan ambik skit2 jer.. its so sweet.. huhuhu

January 25, 2009 at 1:35 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home